- PHP 5.6 or greater or HHVM 3.10.0 or greater.
- OpenSSL PHP Extension.
- PDO PHP Extension.
- Mbstring PHP Extension.
- XML PHP Extension.
- Composer installed in the Server.
Basic Installation Instructions
Advandz is installed in four steps:
- Unzip the package.
- Upload the folders and files to your server. Normally the index.php file will be at your root.
- If your webserver does not support .htaccess files, delete the .htaccess file in the root directory. You will need to access all URIs with a preceding "index.php/".
- If you intend to use a database, open the /config/database.php file with a text editor and set your database settings.
Install with Composer
You can also install and manage Advandz using Composer:
composer create-project --prefer-dist advandz/advandz project