Application Flow Chart
- The index.php serves as the front controller, initializing the base resources needed to run Advandz.
- The Router executes the associated middleware (if one exists).
- The Router examines the HTTP request to determine what should be done with it.
- If a cache file exists, it is sent directly to the browser, bypassing the normal system execution.
- The Controller loads the model, core libraries, helpers, and any other resources needed to process the specific request.
- The finalized View is rendered then sent to the web browser to be seen. If caching is enabled, the view is cached first so that on subsequent requests it can be served.
Please rate this article to help us improve our Knowledge Base.